ALLROADS team of dedicated surveyors provide services to the tender and construction teams.
Using industry proven CAD software, the latest in GPS and total station technology seamlessly integrated with remote connectivity to just about every piece of hardware we own to quickly and efficiently manage the challenges of fast tracked civil construction.
ALLROADS uses CAD software from the tender phase through to as-constructed plan preparation.
- Quantity calculations for tender submission, progress claims and quantity verification;
- 3d model generation using 12d model for use by engineering surveyors, GNSS machine control and site staff;
- Coordinate based setout calculations for roads, sewer, drainage;
- Processing of field survey;
- QA reporting;
- As-constructed plan preparation using AutoCAD LT.
ALLROADS has a team of 4 Engineering Surveyors that provide the following services to our civil construction projects:
- Control surveys to confirm accuracy of survey control provided by consulting engineer/surveyor;
- Full site detail survey prior to construction/earthworks to verify quantities and existing site conditions;
- Staking of construction/earthworks limits to ensure no over clearing or stripping of vegetation and topsoil;
- Staking of sewer, drainage, boundaries and roads for construction;
- Quantity surveys for progress claims, variations and quantity control;
- As-constructed surveys for as-constructed submission to council or client.
ALLROADS is equipped with 8 base and rover kits to minimise the staking of earthworks and have ‘real time’ access to the latest design information in the field.
- Reference network grade Topcon base receivers coupled with the latest Topcon fence antennas and Satel data radios ensure we can run GPS on 15 lot sub-divisions right up to road upgrades spanning 10’s of kilometres;
- Topcon GR-5 rover receivers coupled with Panasonic FZ-G1 tablet computers running Topcon Magnet Field software enable engineering surveyors and construction staff to quickly check heights or positions;
- All Panasonic FZ-G1’s are loaded with TeamViewer software to enable upload or download of design data and field survey and also to assist with training and design queries.
ALLROADS has a total of 13 machines equipped with machine control kits to speed up and enhance our earth moving and road construction capabilities.
Utilising technologies like Position Partners’ Tokara and Trimble’s TCC we have real time access to our GPS equipped machines which enables us to upload the latest design information to each machine; negating downtime and eliminating staff unnecessarily climbing on and off machines.
Our fleet of GPS equipped machines includes:
- 2 x 35t excavators,
- 3 x graders,
- 1 x D8 dozer,
- 1 x D6 dozer,
- 2 x 20t excavators,
- 1 x 13t excavator,
- 1 x 825 compactor,
- 1 x 815 compactor,
- Coming Soon – D9 dozer!