The Green Machine is ALLROADS uniquely designed and manufactured Site Sediment Treatment Tank.
It is designed to be utilised on sites that do not have a functioning design sediment basin or as an interim measure where runoff from part of a site still needs to be treated.
Special features of the Machine include:
- Large effective treatment and storage capacity with small footprint (ideal for sites which are too small for a design sediment basin);
- Fully Hot-dip Galvanized to resist corrosion;
- Setup on heavy duty skids for ease of manoeuvrability around the jobsite (also has designated lift-points for 4-legged sling);
- Twin 2” male camlock “raw water” connection points (permits two flex drive pumps to be connected simultaneously);
- Elevated non-slip Catwalk to access the flocculation treatment tray (with regulation ladder, handrail and safety chains);
- Removable dual inlet pipes to permit removal of safety screen and to access the removable flocculation tray;
- Multiple treatment compartments separated by “baffle weirs” with lockable safety screens – allows various grades of geotextile cloth to be “hung down” inside each compartment (as a secondary protocol) to aid, or to simply to speed up the filtration process;
- Eight waste plugs for easy maintenance;
- External Heavy Duty Manifold with four ball valves to permit selective drawdown from each compartment;
- 3” Camlock at end of manifold to draw water directly into a watercart or larger pump;
- Can be trickle fed and used for temporary onsite water detention OSD and for reuse as construction water, or as a drop tank setup on a turkey mound.
To date ALLROADS have rolled out the Green Machine on a number of significant projects including our current undertaking of works at Westfield North Lakes, Grand Central Shopping Centre Redevelopment Toowoomba, the $8.3m Garden City Shopping Centre Redevelopment Civil Works and the Enoggera Barracks 1st Regiment Civil Works.
Hire of the Machine is only $400 per week (excluding consumables) and can be arranged by contacting ALLROADS Head Office on 07 3829 9436.